Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm a sucker for Seersucker!

There is nothing more preppy in my book than seersucker and I can't wait to stock my closet this summer with some great new pieces. Check out some of these great pieces that are essential for any prep's wardrobe...
Tate Skirt
Lilly Pulitzer Tate Skirt ($108) Picked mine up last night!

Adeline Dress
Lilly Pulitzer Adeline Dress ($198) How cute!

Seersucker Club Shorts
Every guy must own a pair of seersucker shorts if you ask me. You can find these at Vineyard Vines ($79.50) and come in yellow as well. One pair is definitely not enough.

Seersucker ruffle underwire tank
Loving this JCrew one piece! ($82)



Boys' wide-stripe seersucker short
Even the kiddies need some! JCrew Little Boys' Shorts ($49.50)
 
Little Lilly Shift Rosettes
Maybe a mommy and me outfit?! Little Lilly Shift Rosettes ($98)
 
Women's Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoe
These are an absolute MUST have for my ever growing Sperry Collection! ($80)
 
Hope I made you a sucker for Seersucker now!
xoxo Katelynn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment