Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I AM STRONG

If there is one thing I was not blessed with, its the skinny jeans. That is not to say I am fat or overweight but unfortunately I have to work (HARD) for the body I have. But I don't just workout to stay skinny. I love the way I feel after a great workout, or when I am sore the next day but you know its because you did something worth it. One thing I hate about working out though is the outfits! I mean why can't you look good while working out?! Well, studies show you are more likely to actually make it to the gym if you go out and buy cute workout clothes. So here are a few of my favorites....Enjoy!

Pinned Image
From the Nike Pro Combat Series

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Lululemon Yoga Pants

Pinned Image                      new-balance-breast-cancer


Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment