Pink Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies:
- 1 package Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I recommed using Nestle Tollhouse)
- Pink food coloring
- Beattogether butter, cookie mix and egg according to directions on the package in an electric mixer.
- Add in pink food coloring until you have achieved desired color. Make sure to mix well so that none of the dough is left uncolored. Using a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chips until incorporated throughout.
- Form dough into 2" inch balls and place onto an ungreased, nonstick cookie sheet. Press down lightly on tops of the cookies to ensure your cookies come out flat.
- Bake in a preaheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. If using a Silpat make sure to add 2 minutes to baking time. ENJOY!
Original recipe and inspiration for these cookies can be found at quick-dish.tablespoon.com