Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Newest Addiction

I am not the kind of girl who surfs the internet all day online shopping or doing whatever it is people do online. But my sister turned me on to the best website ever and needless to say I am ADDICTED to it. Its called Pinterest and its a website where people Pin pictures of things like they, recipes, do it your self ideas, sayings, etc. You can find ideas about almost everythign on Pinterest. As someone who loves to cook, bake and everything that has to do with decorating, Pinterest is a fantastic way for me to see something and have it somewhere it won't get lost. I have found so many great recipes already and am using a ton of decorating tips for my new room. Here's just a taste of some of the fun things I have found...
add some color to your 'smores
How adorable are these! I never would have thought to uses Peeps when making 'smores! I didn't think you could make 'smore anymore fun then they already are.

plates
Or how about these fantastic monogrammed plates?! They are such a cute idea and a great personalized gift to give to that friend who has everything

I love everything there is about decorating (too bad I don't have my own house yet, but I will someday). I never would have thought to use an old ladder as a shelving system! I am definitely going to be using this idea on day :)
If you like what you see, then go to Pinterest.com and create an account. You won't be disappointed. And don't forget to follow me at pinterest.com/katelynnjones. As they say......Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment